We’re hosting a demo day with Drone Aerial Ops
2nd of March at 11am – East Lilburn Farm NE66 4ED
What we’ll cover:
We’ll give a brief overview of the tech, what is now possible and what we can offer you. Along with full demonstrations of general flight and mapping with the systems.
- Crop Mapping both visual, NDVI and even thermal
- Stock checks via visual and thermal
- Terrain mapping
- Aerial Photography to back up planning and countryside stewardship applications
Our demo days are free of charge, and are intended to educate you in the potential of what drones can do for you, and we can offer you. To that end, we offer two routes to using drones in your AG business:
- We supply the drone systems, software, AG-specific training (including certs and insurance) and support to you, allowing you to have a system ready to go all the time, small enough to fit in your vehicle, and simple enough to get out, fly and get the data you need yourself within minutes. There is also the added benefit that the RDA is currently offering a 40% grant for such systems.
- We’ll be offering AG-specific services using our own drone fleet and network of pilots. Pricing will be per-hectare based. It will be more accurate, more flexible, higher frequency and cheaper than sat imagery. Booking will be via a simple online system, offering one-off jobs or a subscription-based service.